Annual Enrollment Period
Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is just around the corner, running from October 15th – December 7th. This is the only time of the year you can make changes to your Medicare insurance coverage. If you are happy with you current Medicare plan and it is still available in 2021, you can ignore AEP as your plan will be auto-renewed.
If you would like to change your plan, this is what you can do.
During AEP, you can:
- Switch from Original Medicare (plus Medicare Supplement Plan) to a Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage Plan to Original Medicare (plus Medicare Supplement Plan).
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage Plan to another.
- Switch from one Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan to another.
- Enroll in a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan, if you were unable to sign up when you were first eligible (a late enrollment fee may apply).
In the event of a change, your new plan would take effect on January 1st, 2021.
Working with a licensed agent is the best way to ensure you are receiving the best possible coverage. Call our caring and knowledgeable agents at Project Medicare to discuss your needs today. Contact us today >>